pistolerobreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakbeat, dnb, dubstep, psy, dub, tech, jazz, funk, rock etc...

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Share | 

Rregula

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

Rregula Empty
PostajNaslov: Rregula   Rregula Empty23/9/2009, 18:00

Rregula L_ef4a106d68674e4ba05b090a78bc7a82

Rregula Clear

Rregula
Drum & Bass / Electronica / Metal Rregula 46235

Rregula (aka Ross Deschamp) bought his first sampler in 1997 for the simple task of doing cheesy movie samples in between songs with his heavy/grind/chunk band The Dirty Whittler. It wasn’t long before he found himself mesmerized with looping beats, weird sounds, and pads that he was hooked.

After 2 releases with whittler a musical direction change came from a total immersion in electronic music, production, and DnB under the name Rregula. Early inspiration in Drum and Bass came from the sounds of Audio Blueprint and eventually grew into a taste for artists like Synthetix/Rob F (\\m/) , Skynet, SKC, C4C, and Black Sun Empire. Away from DnB the sounds of Carcass, Blood Duster, Alice in Chains(jar of flies/sap \\m/), and Dj Shadow to name a small few are tremendous.

Early collaborations with Static helped him drill cubase into his brain and pending a full bowl many more are to come. Phetsta has also shared his cheesy musical joy with Rregula under the shared alias “Bad Robot” (Bzzzzzt).

[Vrh] Go down
Nemo

Nemo

Broj postova : 236
Registration date : 07.11.2008

Rregula Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Rregula   Rregula Empty24/9/2009, 11:40

Prvi put cujem. Ovo je dobro covece! ajde da se i daunander nesta dogadja.
Svidjaju mi se jako "totalno pranje" bejslajnovi na Downtime, Wavemaker i Eyes Turn Black! WoopWoopWoopWoopWoopWoop... zaaaaaaakon! cheers Rregula 121551
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

Rregula Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Rregula   Rregula Empty24/9/2009, 12:01

samo sam čeka da reagiraš...hihihi Rregula 62570 ...uglavnom, rregula je rastur...majkajndofdramčina Rregula 626931 ...sveskupa ful svemirski i deep a vozi i žanje Rregula 46235
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Rregula Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Rregula   Rregula Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Rregula

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema [Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
pistolerobreaks :: bubanj & bas-